Monday, April 19, 2010

Chaos strikes

So what do you do when you have a day that seems to be headed nowhere? I'm trying to figure it out again. Is it spring fever creeping in? Or have I lost total control of my home? I hope not. Where do I go from here? None of my children seem particularly receptive of the day's lessons nor my discipline.  "No more Wii today. No t-ball tomorrow." Well I certainly sound like mommy monster.
  I guess I'll try again. We'll sit on the sofa and curl up with our books. Laugh to lighten the mood and lift our spririst. Most of all I'll pray and know my Heavenly Father is listening without bias, prejudice or judgement. My pleas to Him will be received with love and will bring me hope in my dark moments. Let His light shine down on me and my family. Let His joy permeate our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment