10. How to laugh at the silly things in life.
9. I still enjoy popsicles in the summer sun and roasting marshmallows by a fire.
8. Kisses really do make boo-boos better.
7. Cuddles are way underrated.
6. Playing with the kids at the park or on the living room floor makes any day better.
5. I am finally an adult, but still am a kid at heart.
4. Unconditional love is best displayed when I am soothing a teething infant in the middle of the night.
3. I am my children's greatest teacher (besides Jesus).
2. I am addicted to my children- their love, their laughter, even their tears.
1. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13